Monday, March 9, 2009

tulips for spring


I cannot get enough tulips.. tell me to stop showing them, posting them on Etsy and talking about them... next to roses I love them so much. These are curled tulips probably the most elegant and beautiful of all the types. The only thing that bothers me is the rapid pace they open and close but unlike other flowers each stage of the tulip has its own style and form and to me equally beautiful and elegant. I hope I can do justice to them in the weeks to come as you have not seen the end of these wonderful bulbs.
Its Monday and for that I am happy. A new week and for me a step closer to spring and the weather we so long for.. I say to all of you that are still in snow and cold.. it is coming, around the next corner!

1 comment:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

can you see me dancing girly! You and I are listening to the same music and moving it to the beat! he he he! I'm so there with you on this one!!

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Followers