Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Gardener Girl Oil PAstel


Here is another in that series I did with the French oil pastels. Again as spring approaches and I view my 4 ft square patio I have visions of my garden that I once had in Santa Cruz. I can still see the wild tea rose in bloom this time of year and the calla lilies opening up. The tulips would be in full bloom by now and probably on their way out. SPring and planting calls us all at some point and I am happy I have those wonderful memories. I am going to be sure and get a home with a little rich plot to grow a small flower garden. I would love to see anyone's garden art this spring.. we should have a show on etsy where we do garden treasuries! COngrats to Sheila on her front page last night at @midnight and hers was a very beautiful green theme!
Enjoy your day weather you are in snow or sunshine and remember to give someone something very positive today... it will reward you in many ways!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Followers