Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Albert Kahn Philanthropist for Photography


If you don't have an interest in autochromes..there is something wrong with you!
These autochrome slides were funded by the Parisian financier ALbert KAhn in the early part of this century. HE hired photographers to traverse the globe and to document IReland, Norway, France and Asia and more... go see that now there is a wonderful book out that contains many of his wonderful collection. Please please click the title and go read and see these images. There are about 10 and well worth it. Honestly there is no better quality or color.. you will be hooked as I am.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Followers