Monday, April 6, 2009

Pink Roses Painted Photo -For the people of ITaly


This is but a little section of a painted photo I did. The title will take you to the whole artpiece in my shop. This represents a little section of a greater whole. I did this for a tribute or a memorial to the little area of ITaly hit by the terrible earthquake. My heart goes out to everyone in the country but especially to those who are most affected by the loss of life and home.
Having lived through a bad earthquake in California where people died, you really never get over the loss of life and the destruction but almost immediately after the grief you rebuild again. I can imagine the outpouring all over Europe today and the world for these people. I extend my heartfelt feelings for them all..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Followers