Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lilacs in bloom taking the teacher some flowers from the yard


Here I am w all the things I need, sack lunch, jump rope and a giant bouquet of lilacs wrapped in wax paper for the teacher. This is under the tree in the front yard of my home on the farm. That blog entry below about my first home was just too drab an entry.. I tinted this one up and tried to take the devil grin off my face from having my photo taken straight into the sun with it blinding me from the glare. I know my mom made this wonderful dress.. wish I still had it now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that dress is too precious, as are you, Marianne! Lilacs - oh my favorite from a past life!
love,
Bryn

Unknown said...

So cute! I remember having to wear dresses to school and in the winter wearing corduroy pants underneath. LOL

Sandra said...

Priceless photo! I love the dress.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Followers