Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cat lady~Surreal Surrender a tintype w a Twist!


Meow! this is a tinted tintype that I made for a lady in Germany who asked if I had a compliment to another collaged cat and lady tintype in my etsy store. I think this one might be a little bit too surreal but then again maybe not. I only know that we all have a little meow in us and this woman seems to have alot. The tintype was tinted very carefully and I am thrilled with how it turned out. There is a link to the store if you want to see it larger.
I got a wonderful note from Julie and she suggested a link to an Earth Day page that I am going to include here. Lets all get on the bandwagon and do whatever we can to stop the earth from getting warmer and especially be aware of the rain forests and the forests in Africa..didn't know there were any? Well I just heard a wonderful lecture from a woman on Democracy Now's news that you might really really enjoy.. I will go get the link for you so there will be no excuse not to listen to it.. please do. its so so important! CLICK HERE if you have to scroll the video forward until you get to Nobel Peace Laureate Wangari Maathai,she has so much to say and its so relevant to the world and to our earth!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Followers