Monday, January 5, 2009

Ginger Dog and My New Year's Resolution


My new years resolution... let me see.. spend more time making treasuries or better yet.. more time making art and less time making treasuries, which will it be.. I think that is a huge question for all of us who are trying to do a million things at once. I am vowing to spend more time balancing my life between being a mom and working and also getting more exercise.. the more I am on the computer the less I get.. I know Iknow... its cold outside... well that is what they make sweaters and scarfs for and there are alot of those on etsy to be sure.. so here I go,, walk the dog and get some fresh mountain air~I look forward to really trying to spend as much time as I can balancing and that means less tv time and more art time... and fresh veggies and fruit.. always helps the brain~and lots of love to my fellow bloggers.. I hope I make a post each day.. trying and maybe people will check my blog out!
hugs from Marianne

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Followers