Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cold but Beautiful!


I am keeping it simple today... no stress.. up until 2 am waiting for daughter to get back from basketball in Phoenix. I watched conan o'brien that is how late I was up. this photo was taken last august in front of my home here in Sedona. Notice the little cloud on the right it is an upside down heart! I know I am seeing hearts in everything these days.. and after making way too many treasuries the past few weeks I am seeing them in my dreams.. I thought today I would send these clouds to all who visit to have a little sunshine and amazing cloudery for their very own.. don't dismay if you are in cold weather.. we are at present although lots of Arizona sunshine coming our way.. this little photo just might brighten your day!!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

What an amazing the photo. I love the upside down heart! Sandra

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Followers