Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Cold but Beautiful!
I am keeping it simple today... no stress.. up until 2 am waiting for daughter to get back from basketball in Phoenix. I watched conan o'brien that is how late I was up. this photo was taken last august in front of my home here in Sedona. Notice the little cloud on the right it is an upside down heart! I know I am seeing hearts in everything these days.. and after making way too many treasuries the past few weeks I am seeing them in my dreams.. I thought today I would send these clouds to all who visit to have a little sunshine and amazing cloudery for their very own.. don't dismay if you are in cold weather.. we are at present although lots of Arizona sunshine coming our way.. this little photo just might brighten your day!!
- I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!
- Needle Felted Heart in Hand
- Twin Girls & Their Dolls
- Marsh Kodak Store San Francisco 1914
- Cold but Beautiful!
- My Heart is in Your Hands
- Girls Feed Pet Sheep on the Farm tinted Vintage ph...
- Trick Photography 2 Girls but Really one!
- Contest-Doll Stories of Long Ago- How can I chose ...
- Saturday... is there enough time in the Day if I s...
- front page first thing 6 a.m.-Spreading Peace Now....
- little girl in blossoms w her doll- my doll story-...
- Front Page while I slept! hooray!
- Summer Sisters on Porch w American Flag
- the inner chamer glass negative toned
- Lillyella's Front PAge
- Rose Bloom in High PAss-ode to Portland Rose Garde...
- Mermaid w Rose Flower Garland
- Little Flag Girl
- Ginger Dog and My New Year's Resolution
- West Fork PArk Sedona Strawflowers in Snow
- ▼ January (20)