Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Leaning Swazey Hotel


Just one of many of the photos of Etsy photographer Eduardo Cervantes or better known as eddyizm. There is a wonderful interview of him and his work on the etsybloggers website and click the title above the POE logo, to be taken there to read more about him.. I love many of his images but I think this one is my favorite above, the hotel being held up like an old man with a cane, propped against the dry desert winds and the empty void beyond the once thriving western town. Contrast this with his writing on the wall image that you see first on the Etsy bloggers page and you will see a many sided and multi-talented young man... I, for one, want to see more!

click on the title The Leaning Swazey Hotel.. to be taken to his store.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Followers