Saturday, November 1, 2008
I love dolls! I had a wonderful madame alexander when I got my tonsils out and that was it.. I loved to dress them and play with them and take them everywhere as if they were my child. Of course when I grew up and had children, 2 girls I got the oldest Sara, a madame alexander doll and she named it "Babe" and it was loved until she looked terrible. Now the second daughter, Rita would have very little to do with dolls until she was 10 and got her first American girl doll with a little mini violin and stand. The accessories were what she loved most, all the miniature things. I think the nicest dolls are the dolls that Sheila Clancy makes, the kind that are soft and can be set on the bed or carried around. They are so beautiful and such a piece of art! The little details are really amazing. I have one of her dolls and I wish I had more! Please click on her title to go to her Etsy store and see her wonderful bags and another doll! I hope she makes more of these dolls because Christmas and Hanukkah are coming!!
- I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!
- ► 2009 (158)
- Tinted Tintype Teen Queen
- Etsy Front Page Nov 28th! Peppermint Stick
- Don't miss this sale on all the wonderful blogger'...
- Dressed up for the Holidays!
- French Girl w Flowers Stand...
- Little Girl w Her Doll Family on Front Steps Colla...
- Painted Tintype Little Girl w Bird
- Japanese Garden at the Chicago Botanical Garden - ...
- Front Page on Etsy! How fun!! congrats to all!! 5:...
- Current Treasury forcing you to sing along...while...
- Photographers of Etsy
- The Leaning Swazey Hotel
- Paris Girl in Pink and Blue Watercolor
- Chromo Litho Juggler Women
- Sandy Sea by Gourd Fairy
- Front Page Etsy 5:30 on Monday
- front page early this morning!!
- Autochromes photographic history mystery
- Pink Tulips by my Blue Door Photo Print
- Still Life-FOTOgraphicART
- The Peachy Flower by Suehelen
- Keeping Busy by Joanna
- Leaves and Acorns Child's Wool Hat by Bridget Clan...
- Last two Treasuries made FP
- Twirly Bird Print by Allen Design Studio
- Art Doll Peace Dove by Sheila Clancy
- ▼ November (26)