Monday, November 3, 2008
Last two Treasuries made FP
These are the last two treasuries that made FP. The one on top was on last night about midnight. The blue one is dated. I am thrilled but yet somehow every time I make FP I am sleeping.. oh well some folks were not asleep and saw and commented.. I guess its all luck and timing... I am happy anyway and wanted to share the good news.. Don't give up on treasuries...go to flickr and see all the treasuries from the past and you will get a good idea of what goes on fp. Good luck to us all in our continuing quest for FP.
- I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!
- ► 2009 (158)
- Tinted Tintype Teen Queen
- Etsy Front Page Nov 28th! Peppermint Stick
- Don't miss this sale on all the wonderful blogger'...
- Dressed up for the Holidays!
- French Girl w Flowers Stand...
- Little Girl w Her Doll Family on Front Steps Colla...
- Painted Tintype Little Girl w Bird
- Japanese Garden at the Chicago Botanical Garden - ...
- Front Page on Etsy! How fun!! congrats to all!! 5:...
- Current Treasury forcing you to sing along...while...
- Photographers of Etsy
- The Leaning Swazey Hotel
- Paris Girl in Pink and Blue Watercolor
- Chromo Litho Juggler Women
- Sandy Sea by Gourd Fairy
- Front Page Etsy 5:30 on Monday
- front page early this morning!!
- Autochromes photographic history mystery
- Pink Tulips by my Blue Door Photo Print
- Still Life-FOTOgraphicART
- The Peachy Flower by Suehelen
- Keeping Busy by Joanna
- Leaves and Acorns Child's Wool Hat by Bridget Clan...
- Last two Treasuries made FP
- Twirly Bird Print by Allen Design Studio
- Art Doll Peace Dove by Sheila Clancy
- ▼ November (26)