Monday, November 24, 2008

French Girl w Flowers Stands On Her Little Red Chair


Here is my latest creation. I found this image on Etsy in a seller's store and purchased it and then last night decided to paint over it. What fun! Usually the images I have chosen to paint over before were tintypes or photos of my own, but this image intrigued me so much. This little tiny girl standing so self assured on this chair holding on with only one hand and the other with a little bouquet of flowers, such a confident little gal! I wanted to immortalize her in a painting but didn't want to obscure her face or clothing. I am very happy with it and listed it this morning in my Clancy Paints Etsy shop. I would be thrilled to get any feedback at all on this one to see if people will respond to this in any way. Click on the title to go to the image and then click on the magnifier icon to see it larger.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Followers