Thursday, October 9, 2008

Here we have a little mama dog resting after maybe nursing her puppies. This but one of many treasures you will find on thePheakkley store on Etsy. Please check out this husband and wife team who walk the talk and have a wide assortment of beautiful artwork.
The Oracle woman in lower center on the Paris treasury below was created by Rachael who was so kind to put me in her blog and then Rita's and I owe her alot for the inspiration she gave me to start a blog.. just by being her young and vibrant self. Check out her store on Etsy, so many wonderful finds! I love her little doggie..

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14697630

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Blog Archive

Followers