Friday, October 24, 2008
My sister Sharon like other sisters and mother in the family are really addicted to the creative process. Sharon could be the one that we would all say has the ability to make the most beautiful doll clothes, a gorgeous necklace and really quite talented and capable at painting beautiful folk art. Let's focus on one thing here. The doll clothes which of late have really been getting creative and wonderful! This is one of many that I keep saying is my favorite... how can you have a favorite when each new one is sweeter than the next. Sharon sells her Sasha doll dresses on Ebay and is doing nicely with this business and just this week sold one for a very very nice price which made us both scream! as we watched it end the auction at a wonderful, and might I say, well deserved, price! I could go on and on here about how she makes these dresses and the fabric she collects and her personal business history as owner and designer of one of the most popular and beautiful of children's clothing companies during the 90s.(Wee Clancy). I know and so do all of my siblings as our little girls were always adorned in her Wee Clancy dresses and velvet capes and on and on...
It is so fun to check back to her store on Ebay and see what she has come up with this week... please visit her store and read her descriptions... if you don't have a Sasha doll you will want one... just so you can dress her in Sharon's wonderful creations.... click the photo to go to her store!
- I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!
- ► 2009 (158)
- bird's eye view
- Trick or Treat Black Cat Ttv photograph by James S...
- White and Red Pomegranates-Encaustic Beeswax Paint...
- Halloween Black Cat Fake Cupcakes Faux Food Decora...
- front page early this morning!!
- Specimen 8. Dragonfly/Octopus on the Ingoldsby Leg...
- Circus Girl by Maria PAce Wynters
- HARLEQUIN HOLIDAYS-Sasha doll and outfit
- Zukzuk Odd Bods
- Tristan Little Artist
- White horse girl on gold original painting
- Cinder and Smoke
- Under The Greenwood Tree by Jo at Green Island Stu...
- L'Oiseau The Bluebird Shop in France
- L'Oiseau The Bluebird imagined
- Dad's Flower Painting
- The Weight of Time Sunflower Polaroid Transfer by ...
- on the farm with cat and trike
- Sie Hassan Ben ALi & His Acrobatic Troupe 1912
- if you are interested in circus history click on t...
- Tiger Lily
- The Letter "C"
- The Hat Family
- BlueMoonRose Upcycled Sweaters and HAts Dogs too!
- Wow the color and CHARM in this necklace is just s...
- Check out organic cotton peace tote on Sheila Cla...
- Here we have a little mama dog resting after maybe...
- New Treasury West Paris Anytime
- welcome to my new clancy's classics blog
- ▼ October (30)