this is an image that I recieved in a photo album today that I got online. It is a trimmed cabinet card and I photoshopped the frame from another tintype as this is a tintype frame but I like it on this image. The trike is missing a seat and looks like it has seen better days. the little boy wears a boler hat , holds his large cat with love and has ripped knees in the pants and the girl has both toe areas of the shoes split open as if they were well played in by someone before her. It is dated late 1890s but could be earlier as there were several images in the album dated mid 1860s. I was going to sell it but just couldn't.. too sweet. Always remember in these blogs if you want to see the image larger, just click on it.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
- I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!
- ► 2009 (158)
- bird's eye view
- Trick or Treat Black Cat Ttv photograph by James S...
- White and Red Pomegranates-Encaustic Beeswax Paint...
- Halloween Black Cat Fake Cupcakes Faux Food Decora...
- front page early this morning!!
- Specimen 8. Dragonfly/Octopus on the Ingoldsby Leg...
- Circus Girl by Maria PAce Wynters
- HARLEQUIN HOLIDAYS-Sasha doll and outfit
- Zukzuk Odd Bods
- Tristan Little Artist
- White horse girl on gold original painting
- Cinder and Smoke
- Under The Greenwood Tree by Jo at Green Island Stu...
- L'Oiseau The Bluebird Shop in France
- L'Oiseau The Bluebird imagined
- Dad's Flower Painting
- The Weight of Time Sunflower Polaroid Transfer by ...
- on the farm with cat and trike
- Sie Hassan Ben ALi & His Acrobatic Troupe 1912
- if you are interested in circus history click on t...
- Tiger Lily
- The Letter "C"
- The Hat Family
- BlueMoonRose Upcycled Sweaters and HAts Dogs too!
- Wow the color and CHARM in this necklace is just s...
- Check out organic cotton peace tote on Sheila Cla...
- Here we have a little mama dog resting after maybe...
- New Treasury West Paris Anytime
- welcome to my new clancy's classics blog
- ▼ October (30)