Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Toys in the Attic by J.C.
This is a photo taken by dear friend who lives in France. He like myself is an avid antique and toy collector. This is a photo that he made for my father who is a painter and enjoys set ups to paint from. Amazingly this is only a partial set up as most of these things are really sitting on shelves in his attic. I really love this image and it is only part of the whole photo as there is so much its impossible to see any details so I cropped it a little to have a closer view at all the wonder that is there. Feast your eyes. I hope that this new year will be a great new begining for all of us and also that somehow the conflicts around the world will find a peaceful solution. Enjoy your day and remember to take heart in the little things and never forget the past as it is our window to a bright future!
- I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!
- ► 2009 (158)
- Toys in the Attic by J.C.
- Just another way to paint photos!
- Baby in Winter Sleigh w Dog Fine Art Photograph
- Polaroid Transfer Vogue Gal w Camera
- Thank You POE Photographer's of Etsy Blog team!
- meow kitty design
- Old Fashioned Christmas Tree w Gifts Tinted Photo ...
- Victorian Lace by Poppylove from Etsy
- Boy in Straw Hat w Books-Painted tintype
- Women w Long Hair From the back Unidentified photo...
- Lucky me another FP yesterday afternoon about 5:30...
- New French Collage by Moi!
- Dancing Crane, 5x5 Fine Art Photographic Print by ...
- ▼ December (13)