Friday, December 19, 2008

Thank You POE Photographer's of Etsy Blog team!


Click on the photo to go to my Etsy store to view this image.. and if you click the magnifier under him in the store you will get a larger version of it.
I have really had a great response to this photo and its been printed twice at 13X19 and kept all of its clarity.
Thanks so much to the POE Photographer's of Etsy for posting a photo and giving recognition to my French Boy on Scooter Photo. Click the title to go visit their blog.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Followers