Wednesday, December 3, 2008
This is a collage created during a time that i was forced to go on prednisone for a week. I really had never done a collage this big. It is 24"X36". I had a great time collecting and assembling the various pieces and then glueing them to a canvas and then painting over it and then putting several layers of clear gloss acrylic to preserve all the pieces.. It has held up pretty well over the years and I always like to go in and look up close at all the wonderful connective details involved in collage. It really is more of a piece of work on the creative soul than the brain as this took very minimal planning and really just created itself as it went along. I honestly think I finished this in 2 days time.. prednisone is deadly but really great for getting alot done.. I haven't taken it since and it took a week for my body to relax after all the things I did with it but I have 2 large great collages that I know would never have been created had I not had to take that medicine. Look for a section of this collage that I am offering in photopaint store as a print... the can can girl.. click the link to go and see it there.
- I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!
- ► 2009 (158)
- Toys in the Attic by J.C.
- Just another way to paint photos!
- Baby in Winter Sleigh w Dog Fine Art Photograph
- Polaroid Transfer Vogue Gal w Camera
- Thank You POE Photographer's of Etsy Blog team!
- meow kitty design
- Old Fashioned Christmas Tree w Gifts Tinted Photo ...
- Victorian Lace by Poppylove from Etsy
- Boy in Straw Hat w Books-Painted tintype
- Women w Long Hair From the back Unidentified photo...
- Lucky me another FP yesterday afternoon about 5:30...
- New French Collage by Moi!
- Dancing Crane, 5x5 Fine Art Photographic Print by ...
- ▼ December (13)