Wednesday, December 17, 2008
meow kitty design
This is an image created in photoshop from a vintage photo of a cat lying on the rug.
It was an experiment which took about 5 hours of digitizing. I wanted a clean yet mod look and so i used the lasso tool and then the fill tool making tons of layers. My arm is hurting from the back and forth of it. I am now printing it on to silk to make into a piece of wall art for a gift for my niece who loves cats. Anything to take the photo to its limit is what I say. I am pretty happy with it and now have a better understanding of the ability to trace and fill.
- I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!
- ► 2009 (158)
- Toys in the Attic by J.C.
- Just another way to paint photos!
- Baby in Winter Sleigh w Dog Fine Art Photograph
- Polaroid Transfer Vogue Gal w Camera
- Thank You POE Photographer's of Etsy Blog team!
- meow kitty design
- Old Fashioned Christmas Tree w Gifts Tinted Photo ...
- Victorian Lace by Poppylove from Etsy
- Boy in Straw Hat w Books-Painted tintype
- Women w Long Hair From the back Unidentified photo...
- Lucky me another FP yesterday afternoon about 5:30...
- New French Collage by Moi!
- Dancing Crane, 5x5 Fine Art Photographic Print by ...
- ▼ December (13)