Thursday, December 11, 2008

Victorian Lace by Poppylove from Etsy


I want to introduce all of my blog fans to my new favorite artist on Etsy.. can I hear a round of applause please. This beauty photo was part of a store started by my neice Krysta who along with caring for 2 wonderful boys and a husband has.. like so many moms on etsy, found time to start a store with her jewelry. Right off the bat you don't need to tell her how to list or photograph as she has it down. Please look forward to more of her treasured jewlery in the future.. after she puts the boys down for a nap that is... good luck Krysta and have a very Merry Christmas!
click the title to go to her store!

I am including a treasury I just did with another pair of her earrings in it, please stop by and see it! click here to view

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Followers