Wednesday, June 10, 2009
I am truly proud and thrilled to announce officially my daughter Rita's shop~Colourshoppevintage on Etsy! She has worked so hard these past two weeks on creating it that I felt it deserved an extra plug. If any of you are making treasuries and think any of her items will work, please consider her store. Of course I have been helping with the photography and although she fought this one being only grey with the shirt in color, she agreed and its in a great treasury right now that I did, great for the fact all the wonderful Etsy artists and Rita are included. I hope she will do well so click on the title or here to visit her store or even here to see it in the treasury. Vintage clothing to a 17 year old means anything from the 80s and 90s and that is the era that seems to appeal to them. For me those years had strange clothes but then again that is what a new generation means, they shun the present and the way back and go for the recent past. I hope you can visit both the shoppe and the treasury before it ends.
Drop her a line and let her know what you think of the shoppe or if there is anything you would like to see in there. She loves convos!
Enjoy this beautiful summer day.
- I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!
- Ethel Smith~The double crosser~watercolor
- PAletas~ and the Front page! Etsy!!
- An outing worth noting!
- show and tell~my first prize of summer oh gladiola...
- the News Boys en Francé-death of the newspaper
- Happy Fathers Day DAd!!!~you mean alot to me!
- Ruth Wall Summer 1915
- A Blue SKy Desert Day in Sedona
- Pink Lincoln ~Desert Hotel~ Trip to Flagstaff Ariz...
- Chameleon~Scientific Illustration
- Colourshoppevintage~Introducing a New Etsy Shop!
- Little Ellen Graduates High School-my oldest grand...
- Tennis ~ History of Tennis ~French Open
- Peony oh peony!~my tribute and informational post
- Alan Aldridge~psychedlic art from 70s
- ▼ June (16)