Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Words Where they come from & Where they GO into the Brain~illustration by Rita CLancy
This close up and illustration are both from the front and back cover of my daughter's watercolor and ink drawing for her high school's front and back cover of the yearly literary magazine. Rita was chosen from the school to do it as she is wonderful with detail and precsision and knows how to draw well. I am bragging but really she puts me to shame with her artwork lately as I was never that careful and usually messed any illustration up. This did cause her lots of neck tension working alot of the time on Sunday(at least 8 hours on the detailing ot the right half) and during school the previous week so she has a stiff neck, but it was worth the effort and I think it turned out well.
YOu can see more of her work on her website on etys HERE.
She has already begun working on her senior project which will be publishing a book of her illustrations on "Unusual Animals A-Z" which she has a few on the store site already.
I am a proud mom today as she has stuck with the task and finished it wonderfully!
Right on Rita!!
- I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!
- Joan and Harry~Mom and Dad 29456 Guy Street
- BAthing Costume-2009-1834
- PICNIC~or how we spent holidays w a BIG family!
- Hummingbird TRapped
- hanging orchid~hawaiian tropical beauty
- Lincoln Todd~ A photo album of historic significan...
- Roses on the Vine Pastel Painted Photo on Watercol...
- Take My Hand Vintage Children at Beach
- Happy Mothers Day Mom and all Mothers- give to a m...
- Uncle JAck Grandpa clancy Harry CLancy my dad
- Alien Orchid-Hawaii Spawned
- Words Where they come from & Where they GO into th...
- SPIRIT BOARDS AND STORY BOARDS-Papua New guinea
- ▼ May (13)