Friday, May 8, 2009

Uncle JAck Grandpa clancy Harry CLancy my dad


This is a photo of my uncle JAck Clancy on left, grandpa Paddy Clancy in middle and father Harry Clancy on the right, in front of my dad's first car. This is probably 1938 because my dad looks 17. The street was Whithorn, in Detroit, and I remember it well from the many visits made there as a child and even summers, sitting on the nice covered porch. A year later my father enlisted in Navy and then at 21 married my mom. This to me is a classic!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Followers