Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Carlos and the Aunties and Mom


As promised here is the photo of my aunties and mom amd Carlos from Switzerland. He was just standing there and helped them down off that ledge behind them. In doing so he garnered the love of all 4 of these women for eternity as they did not stop talking about how cute he was and what a gentleman until we were back to the car. It was about 95 outside so they might have had a little heat stroke too. I thought it was the perfect ending to our wonderful lunch and outing to the beautiful red rocks of Sedona.

here is the video... you can hear their further comments about Carlos. Little did he know what an impression he made. Enjoy your Wednesday!

1 comment:

chickory said...

LOL! may have had heat stroke as well! yes, carlos is a cutie. when i first came over here -i thought it was a vintage photo! funny

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Followers