Sunday, September 20, 2009
Blue Sky Nothing but Blue Sky
Really there is nothing but blue sky..above my house. this is one cloud, one of millions that float by here every day. What is so special about that you say.. well nothing. I don't need a reason to have a cloud be special. I just love that they are there and keeping the sky busy with all of their whiteness. This is Sedona on Sunday. You really need to see an Arizona sky to understand that the desert skies are really something special. Look up once in awhile. If you live in a crowded city or a town or country, check out those clouds. I think we need to have a cloud day now and then where we all look up and thank goodness for real clouds and not artificial ones that are often produced by other things that I won't get into right now because it might bring me down...off my cloud.
- I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!
- Carlos and the Aunties and Mom
- Wonderful Weekend w Aunties from Michigan~A Michig...
- T-REX ~PAris Blues ~FRIDAY! hooray!
- California Mission San Juan Bautista~Tuesday
- Blue Sky Nothing but Blue Sky
- Red Roses in a Blue Vase~Farewell to Otis
- BAby Iris Welcome!~Blindsight MOvie!
- Labor Day-Indian Summer- School girls painting
- The Swimmers~Ode to the Wind by Percy Shelley
- ▼ September (9)