Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Time is all we need~Time HAs Come TOday Chambers Brothers
Here is a photo from 1930s or earlier of a window display of table top clocks. I remember my grandma Clancy had one of these in the dining room. It would chime on the hour and you could hear the ticking. I have never been able to stand a ticking clock, let alone a chiming one. It is just the constant reminder of every second and minute and hour that passes by. I think clocks are really a burden of sorts, unless of course you want to get somewhere for an appt. then the necessity becomes obvious.
I always think of the song
Time has Come Today by The Chambers Brothers
Hear the song here
- I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!
- That roadside stand in Sedona~Monday
- Please Vote! ~MyCinderella White Pumpkin
- BLue Witch~Saturday
- Time is all we need~Time HAs Come TOday Chambers B...
- Birch Tree Canopy~Monday holiday!
- Keeping it Simple~Obama wins nobel peace prize~whi...
- Tuesday~ Indian Summer~Clarkdale
- Candy Wax Lips Kiss 1940s LAdies~SAturday
- ▼ October (8)