Monday, October 26, 2009
That roadside stand in Sedona~Monday
This is a life size sign that was probably atop a pole at a gas station many years ago and now adorns the fence with many others at a roadside tourist stop outside downtown Sedona heading towards Village of Oak Creek. So many wonderful things to look at, I had so much fun with Rita looking and eventually spending too much money on gifty this and that little items that I couldn't do without like a scorpion in glass (even though Rita begged me not to support it, I knew my grandson would love it), several varieties of spicy and sweet popcorn packaged for my grandaughter's dorm room late night snack. A string of chili peppers for an aunt's upcoming birthday. There was so much to see, it was like a trip to Mexico without the airfare. Well not really but there were so many things to see outside and in the large all wooden store. Here are a few photos from there. Several are in my Etsy store as prints if you decide you cannot live without one of them.
- I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!
- That roadside stand in Sedona~Monday
- Please Vote! ~MyCinderella White Pumpkin
- BLue Witch~Saturday
- Time is all we need~Time HAs Come TOday Chambers B...
- Birch Tree Canopy~Monday holiday!
- Keeping it Simple~Obama wins nobel peace prize~whi...
- Tuesday~ Indian Summer~Clarkdale
- Candy Wax Lips Kiss 1940s LAdies~SAturday
- ▼ October (8)