Wednesday, November 11, 2009

veterans day~ bow your head!


I think we should all bow our heads for a moment and be grateful for all the men and women who gave their lives for wars. I don't know how they did it. Life seems like such a fragile and short stint as it is and for them to go into a job knowing they might die, well...its almost unimaginable! So I bow my head in respect. I hate war and despise those who sit in Washington not getting their hands dirty while they send men and women to do the dirty work. But really they are not in the equation today. Its about those fallen who gave up living to die for others.
Lets hear it for them. Lets work to not lose any more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Followers