Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November is such a Wonderful Month~shop online

Bluemoon Rose's Shop on Etsy~Bridget Clancy
click her name to go to the shop to see this wonderful hat!
Gnome Cottages Hat kids age 2 to 10



Sharon Clancy wonderful Jewelry

click here to go to her store
HEDGIE - mixed gemstone and sterling silver charm necklace

Krysta Alves store Poppylove
click here to go to her store
JONQUIL... Vintage Lucite Earrings

Rita Clancy's Colourshoppevintage store
Bright Red Hippie Vest

My neice Amy Clancy's Swirly Hats Perfect for Christmas Gifts
click above to go to her store
DEEP RED infant/kids swirl hat... any size.

I think we should all shop on Etsy and am going to promote my sisters, daughter and niece who all have shops on Etsy and, these are all items that would please anyone in your family. Click the link above the items to go to their stores.

I am getting excited as I am heading to Eugene Oregon to see my daughter and her children and my sister and nieces and their children for Thanksgiving. Its the first time I have ever traveled at This holiday and although I don't look forward to the long trip taking almost 11 hours and 3 stops I will be happy to be there and see everyone and I might as well get used to the rain as I am moving away from the sun and back to BLuegene after being gone for more than 20 years. I spend every summer there except the last one and now to move back will be so nice and be near all the kids and the university and the saturday market and museums and 2 hrs from Portland.. I will soak up as much sun here in Arizona as is possible before I go and come back and visit here often.
Enjoy Thanksgiving and remember to be grateful for what we have.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Followers