Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snow in the Desert 12-23-09


Yeah!! we have snow here in Sedona. It started last night about 9pm and continued to give the dry earth a white blanket by morning! This is hopefully here for a few hours but here comes the sun. This is predictable as it is here almost every day of the year. But we did get our snow for however long it may last and I am going to get dressed and go out and frolic in it before it melts!!
I have christmas swedish bread rising and the tree is all lit!

I am wishing each and every one of you a very Merry christmas and happy hannukah or kwanza and a unversal happy new year!!
lets remember mother earth for 2010. She needs us!

1 comment:

Waterrose said...

I heard on the news that Sedona got snow. I think we are going to head North on Christmas or Saturday to play in the snow....love it! Happy Holiday to you and your family!

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Followers