Monday, December 28, 2009

Chinese New Year 2010 MEtal Tiger~painted tintype


click the image to see it larger in my Etsy store
I was so excited that last night I sold 2 original painted photos. One was a tintype of a little Queenie girl and the other was a painted cdv. What is truly amazing about this if anything was the evening before while watching the Suns basketball game I was painting the above tinype and wondering after a year of not having done anything like this, why was I taking the time when I was exhausted and should have been lying in bed. I believe now that putting forth the energy created the customer to come to my store. I am not sure this is possible but really the unverse does work in mysterious ways.
I just put up a treasury here
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=102475
and decided to call it "Metal Tiger" as this is what the Chinese New Year will be. I looked up my astrological birthday reading and lo and behold, I was born in the year of the Metal Tiger, 1950. The horoscope says it is going to be a very good year for me and could even mean"too much of a good thing". Is that possible?

1 comment:

PJ Laurel said...

This is a charming tintype. Very mesmerizing in some way to me. I am also a Metal Tiger/ Sagitarrius born in 1950 - I currently live in Santa Fe, NM.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 2 wonderful girls, grandmother of 4, don't worry you will see photos of them one day! I live in Sedona Arizona, a beautiful place, lots of sun and blue blue skies! I listen to politics and my favorite radio channel is Cinemix. I am the oldest of 11 , I love my kids, my parents and my siblings and my friends!!

Followers